By enrolling in a Himalayan Holistic Yoga School & Studio Program all participants agree to the Policies outlined below. Each participant has also acknowledged their understanding as a part of the Application & Registration Process.
Booking & Reservations:
To reserve your seat, you need to pay 20% of total fee as an advance which will be non-refundable and balance can be paid on arrival before you start your course.
We accept CAD/AUD/USD/EURO/POUND/INR currency.
PayPal and credit card payment will attract additional 5% of banking charge.
REFUND/TRANSFER POLICY –
- If student cancels the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refunded in spite of cancellation.
- All fees are non-refundable. If there is any change in scheduling, at our discretion student may transfer fees from one course to another if requested at least 20 days before the start of that course.
- There is no charge for course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- Himalayan Holistic Yoga is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.
Himalayan Holistic Yoga Disciplines to be followed by the Students:
- All students should fulfil the registration formality and submit required information and yoga course fee before they start yoga course.
- Once a student start course after ceremony, no fee refundable if student change their mind after later.
- All students should follow all rules strictly as instructed.
- Any question can be asked in the class related to yoga course.
- All students should come to class at least five minutes before class schedule.
- For yoga Teacher Training the students are requested not to join other educational programs during yoga course.
- All students should follow all disciplines of Himalayan Holistic Yoga (HHY). For any misbehaviour with another teacher or student will be assumed as breaking the law of institution.
- The effectiveness of yoga course program based on physical and intellectual capability of every individual.
- here is no extra activity allowed in yoga class. All personal discussion and gossip can be taken in the spare time.
- At Yoga Teacher Training in India, the religious discussion is a comparative way that not allowed in yoga institute. “we believe that god is one and he stays inside the human being”.
- If anyone is going outside for any part or other things, he should inform to the school management and should be back till 10 pm (deadline). Once the door closed you will not be allowed to enter in the school.
- It is highly restricted not to smoke/alcohol in the yoga school or even in the rooms.
- Before departure the students must all dues and return all library books.
- It is essential that students of YTTC at Himalayan Holistic Yoga (HHY) in Rishikesh, adhere to the terms and condition during their training at the premise during and after classes.
- Rishikesh is holy town in the heart of India, and we expect their traditional Indian value of our culture are respected and request our student to give reverence to our culture and refrain from hurting the sentiments of the local and our cultural values.
- 95% attendance in classes is mandatory. Participants are encouraged to wear loose cloths. Both man and women are restricted to avoid wearing revealing attire while at the premise. Avoid wearing transparent clothes and clothes revealing cleavage \back\belly button. Preferable clothes cotton salwar kurta, loose cotton/lycra pants, t-shirt, jumpers, yoga leggings.